1.7
Quality of Food

Update by user Jul 06

Panama City Beach, FL

Original review posted by user Jul 06

I hardly know where to start. I travel a lot and can tolerate a variety of accommodations but I was appalled by this location.

First this was a business trip and the organization that brought me in had paid for the room under a corporate contract.

I don' t blame the organization as they had not seen the property, I do blame Wyhndam for exploiting the situation. This is not a $230 a night room....its barely worth $30 a night.

I will gladly post pictures below but I will also provide a rundown. The outside is nice and lobby looks ok. It ends there.

Once you venture down the hall you will find dirty carpets, guestroom doors in need of paint and maintenance and an elevator in need of paint and deodorant. Its warm and smelly in the elevator.

Once I arrive at my room I find a desk chair that is so ripped and worn and if you sit and lean back you will fall out of the chair (its not safe). The sofa was ripped in the arm to the exposed wood, the seat and arms were terribly stained, the cushions didn't fit so if you sat on it the bars from the bed would be exposed to the back of your legs, the side chair had a bottom falling out, ottoman was greasy and the carpet was also greasy and stained. Drapes appeared stained as well.

The bed looked new and was comfortable. The shower also looked new but bathroom cabinets were very worn.

A/C didn't always work, the temp was up and down all night in the room. The light/fan in the bathroom sounded terrible as if something was loud and grinding.

They offered me another room...it was literally just as bad. See pics below of the room I stayed in.

Reminder - they charged over $200 for this room!

Breakfast didn't look appealing so I decided to just get coffee. It had grounds floating in it so I dumped it and used the other pot.

When I informed the women in the breakfast area I got an annoyed look and a questioning..."really?' Just rude. Desk agents are polite.

This should not carry the Wyndham name.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments